The LTO Network is a hybrid blockchain platform featuring Business-to-Business functionalities. Live Contracts were built to optimize business workflow. Combining private chains and a public Leased-Proof-of-Stake blockchain, the LTO Network enables General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") compliant blockchain solutions.
We aim to foster blockchain adoption by increasing security of applications and automating business processes. The project is building blockchain solutions with both privacy and transparency in mind. LTO Network separates data sharing from network consensus, and builds a decentralized public layer as well as a customizable private layer. We build and enable other blockchain solutions which are GDPR compliant and can easily integrate with existing systems that businesses already have in use. To conclude, LTO provides opportunities for companies and organisations to anchor their contracts and other documents into the blockchain to secure the integrity and immutability of those files.
With LTO Network becoming one of the most widely adopted blockchains, we take a moment to dive into an overview of some of our amazing integrators (and their worldwide clients) and see what they have to say about LTO Network!
V-ID is a service that detects any unlawful manipulation of any digital file. In order to make files verifiable, they must be validated. V-ID’s validation process involves extracting the fingerprints of files and saving them in the blockchain. Some of the notable clients from V-ID that are using our product :
- Airbus is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. We are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. We aim for a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world.
- KROHNE is a company that provides services to process instrumentation and automation. Their clients benefit from the ability to solve applications with matching measurement solutions; KROHNE offers a complete product portfolio, industry specific system solutions and complementary services for instrumentation projects of any size.
- Douwes Fine Art is one of the oldest families in the art business industry. Douwes Fine Art offers five centuries of important, rare and expensive paintings, works on paper and sculpture: Dutch (including original Rembrandt prints), Flemish, French, Russian, Modern and non-European (including Africanists and contemporary Chinese) art.
“We entered into a partnership with LTO Network by rolling out an immediately applicable, GDPR-compliant blockchain solution for companies and governments. Additional objectives in this regard are the practical applicability for organizations from every sector, achieving cost savings and further developing the Netherlands as a European knowledge center for blockchain applications.The conversations we had with clients and potential partners over the past few months have always been full of energy, but Rick added even more. LTO Network distinguishes itself through speed and potential, in addition to vision and leadership.”Marnix van den Berg, CEO and Founder V-ID
Capptions is a Rotterdam-based business data-capture and insights platform that allows teams to digitize processes for managing operations, compliance, and continuous improvement. The app-builder enables them to do the work themselves without the need for IT-expertise and expensive, outsourced software development. Some of the notable clients from Capptions that are using our product :
- BOSCH is a German multinational engineering and technology company headquartered in Gerlingen, near Stuttgart, Germany. The company was founded by Robert Bosch in Stuttgart in 1886. Bosch's core operating areas are spread across four business sectors: mobility (hardware and software), consumer goods (including household appliances and power tools), industrial technology (including drive and control) and energy and building technology.
- BP PLC is a British multinational oil and gas company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is one of the world's seven oil and gas "supermajors", whose performance in 2012, made it the world's sixth-largest oil and gas company, the sixth-largest energy company by market capitalization and the company with the world's 12th-largest revenue (turnover). It is a vertically integrated company operating in all areas of the oil and gas industry, including exploration and production, refining, distribution and marketing, petrochemicals, power generation and trading. It also has renewable energy interests in biofuels, wind power, smart grid and solar technology.
- The Ampelmann system is a high-tech offshore personnel transfer system which was founded in 2008 as a spin-off of the Delft University of Technology. The motion compensation platform allows easy, fast and safe access from a moving vessel to offshore structures, even in high wave conditions. With a doubling of the fleet every year since 2008, Ampelmann currently operates 55 systems world-wide transferring offshore crew from various types of vessels to offshore oil & gas platforms, offshore turbines, FPSO’s and all other fixed and floating structures at sea.
- Royal HaskoningDHV is an independent international engineering and project management consultancy leading the way in sustainable development and innovation with headquarters in Amersfoort, Netherlands. It has offices in 30 countries, employing 6,000 professionals worldwide. Royal HaskoningDHV is active in aviation, buildings, energy, industry, infrastructure, maritime, mining, rural and urban development and water.
“By integrating LTO Network's anchoring service across the Capptions platform, we can give blockchain a mobile face. For Capptions, adding blockchain to our applications is something we consider beneficial to our clients. They are dealing with environmental inspections carried out by the Dutch government, oil terminal inspections for parties like Fujairah Oil and the safe refueling of thousands of aircraft at Schiphol airport. Our inspection app handles sensitive and vital data, so immutability is critical. By implementing blockchain, we're able to let multiple stakeholders monitor and provide one decentralized, secure audit-trail in real-time, at every stage..”Jonathan Stolk, CEO and Founder of Capptions.
SignRequest is a cloud-based electronic signature solution that enables clients to sign electronic documents online using the client's legally binding digital signature without the hassle of having to print, sign and scan. Saving the client's time and money while boosting the processes, speeding up approvals, and ultimately enhancing the sales. It is suitable for businesses of all sizes in any industry. Some of the notable clients from SignRequest that are using our product :
- magnet.me is an innovative online graduate careers network that connects students and young professionals with employers. It enables students to find the right internship, placement or graduate job and to directly connect with graduate employers. Simultaneously, Magnet.me allows employers to easily discover and find qualified applicants for their graduate jobs, schemes, placements and internships. There are over 250,000 students and over 4,500 graduate employers currently use the service.
- GreenChoice is an energy company that exclusively supplies renewable energy. The Sustainable Brand Index did an independent research on consumer perception of sustainability, branding and communications in april 2019 and GreenChoice was chosen as number one. The headquarters of GreenChoice is located in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
- Young Capital was rated as the fastest growing employment agency in the Netherlands, having over 6 millions of candidates in their database. They help boost peoples careers and provide them with the opportunity to work. Young Capital also launched an algorithm that can predict which applicant best matches a vacancy based on big data.
“Using the blockchain for Proof-of-Existence for electronic signatures just makes sense and is already happening. When we researched blockchain platforms, LTO Network stood out in terms of speed, set-up, and capabilities. We are able to include the blockchain transaction identifier directly into our signing logs which are circulated upon signing without the need to wait minutes for confirmations. Next to that, the potential of creating decentralized workflows did the trick to add the LTO Network solution as an option to our users.”Michaël Krens, CTO of SignRequest
NEN is THE Dutch Standardization Institute and also a member of ISO. As an organization it is the center of standardization within the Netherlands. NEN helps parties agree to clear and usable terms with each other and to implement these. They also help Dutch companies and parties to make agreements with centers in other countries at an international level. In such cases, strong agreements are important. If safety is at stake, they are even of vital importance. Some of the notable parties that works with NEN that are using our product :
- CGD was founded in 1994 under the auspices of the Dutch Wholesale Association. CGD then started providing certification services to companies and organizations, which ensured the completion of the logistics process between the producer and the consumer, but nowadays it certifies various types of organizations in a much broader sense. So in addition to wholesale (including import and export), storage, transport, distribution and retail, also production companies and many other service providers.
- DEKRA is a European vehicle inspection company founded in Berlin, Germany in 1925 as German Motor Vehicle Inspection Association, ensuring the safety of human interaction with technology and the environment. With approximately 44,000 employees and revenues of roughly €3.4 billion, DEKRA is the largest inspection company in Germany and the third-largest in the world. By its own account, it is the European market leader. The group focuses on the inspection of vehicles and technical systems, but also offers other services. DEKRA has had its headquarters in Stuttgart.
- Kiwa NV is a European institution for testing, inspection and certification (TIC), headquartered in Rijswijk, the Netherlands. The institution is highly active in over fifty countries worldwide. Kiwa participates in the safety analysis of many new European and international technologies, as well as the drafting of safety standards for numerous devices and components. Kiwa provides safety-related certification, testing, inspection, auditing, advising and training services to a wide range of clients, including manufacturers, policymakers, regulators, service companies and consumers.
“Innovation is of paramount importance to NEN. This project shows that we are constantly working to improve our services with regard to the application of standards, so as to remain relevant”Harmen Willemse, Senior Consultant of NEN
These are only some of our older clients and integrators as we expect more integrators with more dedicated nodes and transactions to appear on the mainnet in the upcoming months. In some of these new client applications, where LTO Network will provide the opportunity for anchoring, the LTO blockchain solution will be enabled by default. With others, it will simply be added as an option to be turned on by the clients themselves; all the while new use cases are being developed together with old and new integrators. Stay tuned for more!
Website | Telegram | Twitter | Reddit | LinkedIn | Documentation