LTO Network and VIDT Datalink merge to become THE front-to-back B2B blockchain solution
Competing on the open market against established players can be challenging for start-ups and medium sized organizations, even if they are innovative and dynamic. This is one of the reasons why LTO Network and VIDT Datalink decided to join forces. Another, and equally important, reason is that merging of mutual powers allows their joint potential to grow into an even better-focused unit, prepared to tackle more real-world problems and deliver high-quality solutions at a faster pace.
Main advantages of this merger
- All VIDT Datalink clients will use LTO Network tech and vice versa
- The united project will share sales, marketing and development resources
- The combined skill and tech-set can offer a front-to-end comprehensive business solution
- The larger organization is better positioned to serve multinationals around the globe and will open doors to all major exchanges
LTO Network and VIDT Datalink are blockchain-based projects from the Netherlands, and their CEOs have been working together for years. This partnership has provided the foundation for a strategic pivot that combines the presence of VIDT Datalink as a member of DBC, and of LTO Network as a member of Techleap.
The two companies have already done some great things together, such as delivering digital certificates, securing sensor data with IBM, and providing file authentication for several companies like AmSpec, NEN, Airbus and many others.
As Rick Schmitz of LTO Network said, data is one of the most valuable resources in the world. Therefore, the combination of LTO Network data integrity solutions with VIDT’s technologies creates strong confidence for both companies to reach the status of a top 20 blockchain project, and they will not stop there.
This fusion of forces allows both companies to fully utilize their core strengths and focus on what they do best:
For VIDT Datalink
- Custom API and user interfaces for corporate document anchoring and their verification
- R&D, creating new concepts and doing side and experimental projects
- Operating with NFTs to secure the originality of high-value goods
For LTO Network
- Business operations and further scaling
- GDPR Compliance
- Corporate Solutions
- Exchange of business-critical information between parties to automate processes
- Decentralized Identities & Self Sovereign Identity
“Goal is to further scale the companies both in the crypto and traditional business world. We believe that the industry is slowly getting more mature. LTO Network and VIDT Datalink team have worked out a structure to allow the two companies to work together in symbiosis. This is done to reduce duplicate work, increase specialization, and to leverage shared expertise and network. Take, for instance, the UN project we revealed last week. A great example of how the collaboration of our tech and team really makes the difference and this is just the first of many projects.
Eventually, all LTO projects will use VIDT tech and vice versa. But for now, enough talk... let's get it done!”
Rick Schmitz, CEO at LTO Network
The common vision
LTO Network brings enterprise-grade blockchain solutions to customers and partners around the world. Their easy-to-implement plug-and-play development model allows them to co-create with their partners and customers and build valuable solutions that benefit and serve their business today and well into the future. LTO Network believes the new world will be using agile hybrid blockchain solutions right next to the other IT technology titans, such as:
- The Red Hat Openshift container platform, built for container orchestration and automatization.
- Open hybrid clouds, which will include physical servers, virtual machines, as well as public and private clouds.
LTO Network technology provides a common platform for developers to create innovative applications without worrying about the blockchain back-end and front-end needed to make them work. Their system also allows them to be integrated into the already operating legacy systems of their customers.
VIDT Datalink, on the other hand, is a blockchain-powered document certification platform. The VIDT API enables organisations to certify and secure their digital data against fraud and manipulation. With VIDT’s architecture, VIDT Datalink is compatible with virtually any existing system to ensure data integrity without impacting workflows. VIDT Datalink sees blockchain as the key technology to make sure that our digital advancements as a society are not held back by sophisticated fraudulent activities.
The merger of these two projects, will create a vast array of opportunities for both of them. LTO Network's vertical expertise, their size, the strongest development toolkit for decentralized workflows, and their ability to scale will help VIDT Datalink instantly reach more partners and customers. For LTO Network, VIDT brings their expertise in proprietary solutions and open-source API interfaces used by corporations to anchor and verify documents. In addition, VIDT Datalink conducts many parallel projects with NTFs that secure the validity of precious goods, thus helping to prevent frauds.
This cooperation will enable both parties to better prepare their clients for the hybrid blockchain world ahead. If they execute their visions as they have planned, the opportunities from there are virtually limitless. To top all of this, the upcoming solutions will be guarded by ISO/TC307 - BLOCKCHAIN AND DISTRIBUTED LEDGER TECHNOLOGIES standard and compliant with GDPR directives.
LTO Network's ability to get things done claimed by their legacy achievements combined VIDT's ability to create the best Dutch validation and security software.
There is plenty of work to be done but they are both confident in the potential guaranteed by their abilities.
The roles of each company
VIDT Datalink provides a service that detects any unlawful manipulation of any digital file. In order to make files verifiable, they must be validated. VIDT Datalink’s validation process involves extracting the fingerprints of files and saving them in the blockchain. If a file is changed with just one byte, pixel, character, or anything else, the fingerprint is changed and VIDT Datalink will detect it without fail.
The partners and clients of VIDT datalink
Modern organizations generally automate their internal processes well. However, when parties work together outside their own organization, everything is still done via email, regular mail, or telephone. LTO Network is a hybrid blockchain for securing, verifying, and exchanging business-critical information that makes it possible to automate processes across chains, where everyone shares information in a safe and efficient way.
The partners and clients of LTO Network
Facts and Synergies
- VIDT Datalink provides a wider range of front-end solution coverage and integrates more types of API.
- LTO Network provides support on technical and development aspects.
- LTO Network & VIDT Datalink will get shared resources and network.
- LTO Network & VIDT Datalink will be able to offer more comprehensive solutions together.
- LTO Network & VIDT Datalink are both based in the Netherlands, and have a great joint community.
- LTO Network & VIDT Datalink are both B2B-focused, and will therefore complement and amplify each other's growth.
- Storing data in the VIDT smart contract, powered by Ethereum, costs a regular fee. Storing file fingerprints in DigiByte, LTONetwork, Binance Chain or Bitcoin requires an extra VIDT compensation fee.
Total value locked (TVL) of VIDT (all transactions) will now also transfer to the LTO blockchain, and network growth of LTO is thus expected. Head to the VIDT dashboard to read more about the network usage details. The dashboard shows relevant data concerning the usage and valuation of VIDT.
Additional financial updates and new tokenomics will yet to be announced.
Finally, it should be noted that for LTO token holders, all upcoming transactions from this merge will take their place on LTO Network. This adds another load of TXs and further enhances the potential of 5 million transactions from the future cooperation with the United Nations and the Government of Afghanistan.
LTO Network's ability to get things done claimed by their legacy achievements combined VIDT's ability to create the best Dutch validation and security software.There is plenty of work to be done but they are both confident in the potential guaranteed by their abilities.