LTO Network & PancakeSwap have successfully deployed a staking farm for BNB - LTO liquidity providers.
This also means LTO tokens can now be traded on PancakeSwap. On PancakeSwap it is common for coins to be “farmed” for extra rewards. For the explaination of the basics of yield farming and the possibilities and risks it poses for the participants please visit the blogpost about Uniswap liquidity farming. The concept is somewhat identical.
More details can be found at https://pancakeswap.medium.com/pancakeswap-welcomes-lto-network-to-syrup-pool-a3ffb4a55815
The official LTO BEP20 token contract address is 0x857b222fc79e1cbbf8ca5f78cb133d1b7cf34bbd
How do I provide liquidity on PancakeSwap?
2. Click on ‘Liquidity’ in the sidebar, it should take you to https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/pool
3. Click on the ‘Add Liquidity’ button.
4. Select BNB and LTO tokens then Approve the tokens and then click on confirm.
5. Select BNB and LTO as input and enter the amounts you want to supply as liquidity then click on ‘Supply’ to provide your tokens as liquidity.
Note that you have to stake BNB and LTO tokens of the same USD value.
6. A final popup will show up and tell you how many BNB/LTO LP tokens you’ll receive. Thereafter, click on the ‘Confirm Supply’ button to receive the tokens.
Now you can use the BNB/LTO LP tokens to farm more rewards as a liquidity provider. These tokens are earned in proportion to your contribution to the total liquidity pool, and can be redeemed anytime.
All you have to do is visit the PancakeSwap farming site which shows all the available LP farms, scroll down to the BNB/LTO LP option and stake your BNB/LTO LP tokens to earn CAKE tokens. Those CAKE tokens can be used to earn more LTO tokens at the syrup pool page.
Have fun farming, and eating your CAKE too!